Stencyl makes developing complex, interactive, multiplatform games easy. In this course, you'll fly past the beginner stage as you master advanced Stencyl concepts and learn the best practices to bring your game to market. From core game development to game publishing, you'll know everything you need to bring an amazing game to a large user-base.
- Take your game creation skills to the next level w/ 63 lectures & 12 hours of content
- Monetize & market your game to generate revenue
- Create a professional-quality game
- Program core functionality & mechanics such as player movement controls and cursor handler dynamics
- Build immersive environments layered effects
- Design games w/ all the bells & whistles characteristic of polished games, including multi-level player journeys, start menus & and in-app purchases
- Make your games compatible w/ multiple platforms
Richard Sneyd is the CEO of CyberMyth Games, an independent game development studio based in Ireland. He also moonlights as a game design lecturer, drawing upon his years of experience creating games, and prides himself on his easily digestible teaching style. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!